Various Questions

mykidz

Hi! I have a few questions here. Would appreciate anyone can help me as I'm new to cubecart.

1. I'm currently using Kurotou skin. May I know what is exactly the size of the logo? And how to change the banner on the top?  

2. If I want to add in html link eg: Total of FB Like, Calender, etc, where should I paste the link?

3. Is it possible to accept just online payment @ bank transfer without involving 3rd party ? I mean, customer place order, an email send to customer - details of the order together with our Bank Details. Then customer pay directly to our account.

TQ :) 

1. I suggest 560x120 pixels.

Create an image that is approximately 560x130px.

On this page, admin.php?_g=settings#Logos, browse to the file on your computer and upload that image.

That image will now show in the Current Logos box.

Use the drop-down selector on the right to choose Kurouto (all substyles) and click Save.

View your storefront. You should now see your logo.

2. Generally, in the skin template file main.php.

3. CubeCart has the payment gateway "Payment Order Form" (sometimes called Print Order Form) that the customer can print. Your bank details will be on it. You will have to modify an email to include the bank details as this is not included on the standard email content.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Thanks! I'm done with the logo and & payment order form. But where can I modify the email coz I wish to add second option for customer - other bank details and account no. 

Then I wish to put a facebook like box at my website..somewhere in the middle @ second column, I already open the skin template main.php file but not sure where to paste the following code.

<div class="fb-like-box" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/mykidzw" data-width="500" data-height="450" data-colorscheme="light" data-show-faces="true" data-header="true" data-stream="false" data-show-border="true"></div> 

Sorry, with a lot of questions, I'm an account people, not good with the coding stufff, just learn online :) TQ