can i have some input on this please

Guest twisted

Personally, I like to know where I am. Hence, a site name at the top would be benficial.

I'd also do something about your thumbnails. Do a search for threads here (theres a ton of them) that deal with improving thumbnail quality.

I assue the site is still indevelopment and thats why no product images are showing in the CD/DVD storage category?

I like your boxes, although I don't see a lot of point in that large "Powered by Cubecart" box in the left column.

yeh i am still testing it at the moment the name will be there i just took it off as its just writting on the banner but looked a bit odd am playing with that now

as for the thumb nails i will look for the thread i want to make the back ground of those cells black but still finding my way around new to this php keep having to close it then open it up again so i cam put me html in lol

Guest twisted

Actually...scratch that...I didn't notice at first that you have a mouse-over effect going on the thumbnials in that box. The quality' fine....just ignore my previous remark.

For the black background (in, I assume, the Featured Product box), this is the only side box that doesn't use a table inside the box defined in settings inc to display content. Therfore, to get the black background, you have to either change the box define for bg_color in settings.inc, which would change the background on ALL the boxes (not what you want) or, in spotlight.php, you would need to add some table tags to wrap the content in, and then you could set the background color from there.