Amazon taxes

designinggal

I do not see where the tax is added to Amazon payments and thus might explain why tax never worked in Cubecart in any version.

Amazon states that the tax should be added after the user picks the address.

You should have code to get order reference details after the address is picked and reset the purchase amount.

Then when the payment page pops up the basket will have the taxes if the address is taxable.  

When do you think this will be done?

On Amazon payments,   you can setup callback and pipelines.   Does cubecart handle these already through amazon setup in the plugin or does this have to be manually done.  There is no information on this.

Instant notification urls ... set in amazon payments account or is it set from cubecart automatically (if not you need to tell users what these should be)

I have 8 support credits I just don't want to provide login to my account.

Your amazon testing did not cover US state taxes since this has NEVER worked in 5.x.x.  

As far as the last issue I have with no order being processed in cubecart (amazon side gets order and processes payment ok),  this only showed up when I upgraded from 5.2.4 to 5.2.10.   I use paypal also, and I think whatever you did to fix the paypal problems did something to amazon payments.    I am saying it is probably not related to the plugin code in amazon but just how cubecart is handling the basket now in 5.2.10 for all payments.   I can still take amazon payments so I am not too upset at the moment,  but I want my order in cubecart related to the amazon payment to show up again.

Thanks

I just don't want to provide login to my account

We will never ask for access to any account that has the ability to send or receive money. We will however need FTP and admin access to your store to look at this for you.

I don't think we need access to your Amazon account to investigate this and if we do we would ask you to make changes for us.