All in One shipping issue - Item weight too high ...

djcaseanova

So, I had an item that for some reason was listed at 1.00 LB in the store. Well, there was a "digital" shipping method which went from 0.00 - 1.00Lbs under All in One Shipping. At the same time, there was another option that was 1.00LB - 5.00LB

The problem is that when I went and deleted the "digital" option, the item that was labeled as 1.00LB in my store is giving the customers this error message.

"The following errors were detected:

• Unfortunately there are no suitable shipping methods available for your order. This may be because the total weight of your order is too high or we cannot ship to your country. Please contact a member of our staff for any further inquiries."

I have deleted the cache, but the error is still coming up.

Anyone have any ideas???

Issue is bigger than I thought....

Even if I change the weight of the product, it still gives a "Digital" shipping option, though the basket shows the correct weight. At that point, if someone adds this item, plus any other items, the default shipping in the drop down menu is still the "Digital" shipping, meaning they don't pay for shipping! Not cool!!

Please do this to see some diagnostic info: in admin, Store Settings, Advanced tab, enable Debugging and enter your IP address (www.whatismyip.com).

The current contents of the shopping basket will be displayed in the grey debug area, including shipping.

If I recall, I needed to completely empty the basket in order for CubeCart to "forget" any previous shipping choices. (But this was not having the AIO enabled. So, YMMV.)