Value must be less than or equal to -1

vidmarc

Sorry, Ian. I have no idea what Daren changed to make it all work again. As for vidmarc's regrets - I think the 3rd party forum needs to correct their "access and promotion" of developers who used to be great and then failed, such as Estelle (SemperFi finally took her business over and her mods are now actively supported), Goober, and ShopDev.

Sorry, Ian. I have no idea what Daren changed to make it all work again.

I could ask Daren directly but it might be better coming from you as he did the work for you and I am guessing that you would want to know what changes had been made anyway ?

As for vidmarc's regrets - I think the 3rd party forum needs to correct their "access and promotion" of developers who used to be great and then failed, such as Estelle (SemperFi finally took her business over and her mods are now actively supported), Goober, and ShopDev.

There have been several threads on here about this situation with shopdev and I really hope the situation will get resolved but history with several other developers doesnt support this ! The 3rd party forum is separate from this forum and any suggestions for changes in their process would need to be directed there. As a business, we have a large number of customers using both the Vector and Blueprint skins and the support from shopdev used to be extremely good so let's hope this is only a temporary (if already a lot more extended than I would like) situation.

Thanks

Ian

• 3 weeks later...