Need Help with my Backup

Hello Members 

I' hope my english is understandable 

I have a full site Backup of my cubecart eshop , I do not know which version but the (PRO)..

My question is : 

Can i restore the shop only with a full site Backup ? 

If yes , can someone give me a Tutorial ? I have found only this : 

http://forums.cubecart.com/topic/17022-quick-tutorial-on-how-to-back-up-and-restore-db/

It will be very nice if someone have a video for me .

I will only restore the shop under a new domain and server and then make some changes , the only thing i can't do is to bring it again alive ! 

I have ask a technician for Help and he want from me 1080$ only for this ! 

Regards and Thanks in Advance

"Can i restore the shop only with a full site backup?"

The backup should be a standard ZIP (or maybe a TAR/GZ) archive. As such, you can extract only the files you want.

"I will only restore the shop under a new domain and server and then make some changes, the only thing i can't do is to bring it again alive!"

It won't show the Homepage? What do you get when you have your browser ask for index.php from the new site?

The backup should be a standard ZIP (or maybe a TAR/GZ) archive. As such, you can extract only the files you want.

The Backup is on a TAR/GZ archive 958 MB big . Which files i have to pick from inside and where they are located ?

It won't show the Homepage? What do you get when you have your browser ask for index.php from the new site?

At the time he show me only (Not Found) because i don't have uploaded the backup correctly , and i haven't installed something.