Confirmation emails do not work with Card Capture 5.2.13

bedfordprint

Ok, Once customer places an order and goes through card capture process, order is pending.

Customer receives order confirmation email.

I update from pending to processing - customer gets order confirmation again!!!

I change order status to complete it gets order completed email!

Should'n this work this way

1. Order confirmed - after the checkout

2. Payment Received - after I update to processing

3. Order Complete + Dispatched - after I update to complete

Is it possible to trigger it in any way?

And is it possible for CubeCart to create the order after the gateway not after the checkout, as I have people sending several orders for the same thing.

They go to checkout this creates an order, than they decide to look at something else and when they click checkout it crates another order again?

But the problem is that, customer inputs his credit card at the card_capture gateway, and status stays processing forever unless you update it manually.

Hi logs in to his control panel and can see "Complete Payment " option, but in his mind he already paid. This creates confusion.

I don't really know how to resolve it, to make card_capture to work the came way as any other gateway, with the customer thinking he paid already.

Same as amazon does it, you have paid but they charge your card when they are happy that the product is ready for them.

I have now around 6 shops to do, and all of them need credit card capture to work.

The way I see it is:

1. Customer goes through checkout, and after credit card capture order is generated to pending status

2. We charge customer and upgrade order status to "processing", customer gets status update email with payment confirmation

3. We upgrade status to order complete - customer gets order complete email.

It's all very transparent then.

Can I achieve this somehow? If someone can point me in the right direction where all of the above is processed so I can set-up the triggers accordingly.