CHGTF

Question - I use chase banking and I was led to this payment gateway option:

https://www.chasepaymentech.com/faq_orbital_payment_gateway.html

Only thing is it is not one of the the options in the cubecart payment gateways

So how do I set it up or use it?

Do I have to call them and ask them? or is there something I am missing on this page or do I need to go to another page?

I was encouraged to use this gateway I just need to know how - Thanks in advance

Hi

This isnt a standard payment gateway that is included within core CubeCart and I am not aware of it having been written by any third party so if you are set on using it then you would need to have this written for you or write it yourself. Writing and testing payment gateways is a non trivial task so you would need very good CubeCart and php skills if planning on doing it yourself

Thanks

Ian

Hi

This isnt a standard payment gateway that is included within core CubeCart and I am not aware of it having been written by any third party so if you are set on using it then you would need to have this written for you or write it yourself. Writing and testing payment gateways is a non trivial task so you would need very good CubeCart and php skills if planning on doing it yourself

Thanks

Ian

Thanks for the info - the FAQ info and set up info that I did find kinda says they have to impliment the gateway - Also I cant even access the panel to manage/set up the gateway yet without contacting the customer service department so I am like 99% its going to have to be set up by them or something

I have recently dealt with ChasePaymenTech and they gave my client an account with Authorize.net. I don't directly see Authorize.net on ChasePaymenTech's website -- so I wonder how my client got it.

http://www.chasepaymentech.com/authorizenet/

Huh thats odd - because Thats one of the gateways on Cube Cart in the Payment Gateways selection