Bet you can't browse and NOT want to buy something!

CHGTF

After much trial and error and some extra editing and image designing - the web sites acceptable

Much more custom work could be done but for now - I thinks its ok 

http://timesforgottendvd.com/

Bet you cant browse without wanting to buy at LEAST something on the site! !

Gotta love CubeCart right???! Much thanks to all people behind the scenes and bsmither and Al for the all past and future help.

Interesting stock. You're probably going to want to get rid of the "no products found" line on your Category pages. Use the Admin> Languages to modify or just delete it completely. At one time it was necessary to put a blank space there - not sure if that's been fixed or not.

Now - Do you mean Admin in cubecart - under the "Settings" section?

Or which one of these?

Customers
Inventory
File Manager
Settings
Modules
Advanced

Or are you talking about an option not in cube cart?

I clicked Languages but I didn't see anything useful.

Interesting stock. You're probably going to want to get rid of the "no products found" line on your Category pages. Use the Admin> Languages to modify or just delete it completely. At one time it was necessary to put a blank space there - not sure if that's been fixed or not.

In regards to this ^^

Look in Admin>Settings>Languages, and you will see lots of language choices. For instance, click on the American flag(English US) link. You will see Phrase Group - Please Select. Use the drop down arrow and goto Category - Phrases connected with Product Categories . The top choice is no_products.

If you delete that "no products available" text it makes so much more sense to a customer who goes to a category with items listed in the sub-categories icons, but none in the main category.

This is the way to change any of the stock phrases/ words in CC. They are saved in the database and are preserved on upgrades.

• 3 weeks later...

Look in Admin>Settings>Languages, and you will see lots of language choices. For instance, click on the American flag(English US) link. You will see Phrase Group - Please Select. Use the drop down arrow and goto Category - Phrases connected with Product Categories . The top choice is no_products.

If you delete that "no products available" text it makes so much more sense to a customer who goes to a category with items listed in the sub-categories icons, but none in the main category.

This is the way to change any of the stock phrases/ words in CC. They are saved in the database and are preserved on upgrades.

Fixed it - thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't think much of your logo - looks a bit low res to me.

Takes quite long time to load - might be an image size issue.

Sorry - I don't want to buy anything but I'm sure lots of folk will! Good luck with it.

Tim

Hey kalyncomputers Thanks for the review - I have been thinking of doing the image over. It is a few years old. I just let it load over from CC3 - CC5 when I upgraded.

Thanks for the loading info as well. I will look into it.