Create order bug?

i.ahmed

I'm on Cubecart 5.2.13.

I created an order to my own test account, changed it from processing to complete, still showing as 5.

*update*

When creating an order I did it again by creating it as Pending first, then changed it to Processing, and stock has decreased.

As stock is set to reduce when changed to processing, i'm guessing since i created the order as processing default, it didn't run the command to reduce stock,

Thanks for replying as it made me look into the order creation again.

On manual create order when adding a discount, the discount is successully applied but the field value resets.

Example adding a discount of 50% will affect the total sum, but when printing the order, the discount is reset to 0 as is the field.

Is that how its intended to work or is there a fix?

Cheers

"the field value resets" and "when printing the order, the discount is reset to 0 as is the field"

I assume the sequence of steps is that you have entered 50 and chose Percentage Discount from the selector. Then clicked Save and Reload. When looking at the Inventory tab, the value is zero?

Does this behave the same if you once again enter 50 and choose Percentage Discount, and Save and Reload?

If you can, use a database utility such as phpMyAdmin and look at the CubeCart_order_summary table directly. For this order, is there a value in the discount column?

Save and Reload does apply the discount whether it be fixed or percentage, but doesn't seem to be writing the discount value to the field.

Here is a screenshot from phpmyadmin

Sub total = £14.99

Discount = 100% but showing as 0.00

Total = £0.00 (correct as 100% discount was applied)

2u73ync.jpg

Have you verified that you can adjust the discount amount on the second (or later) viewing and saving of this Order Summary? Hint: When editing this existing order, choose a discount that does not make the total zero.

My point is to differentiate between adding a new Order versus updating an existing order.

Noodleman has said he will further enhance the plugin. He will create an internal ticket to have this improved in the next release and is looking to release it soon.

Would recommend his products, great service.

Thanks bsmither for taking the time out to help

• 2 weeks later...