usps shipping error after upgrading to V4

doublet

• 2 weeks later...

Hi A client of mine contacted me this morning about her USPS shipping module. I see it needed to be upgraded from RateV3 to RateV4.

I followed all the directions here :

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

and here:

http://www.cubecartforums.org/lofiversion/index.php?t18105.html

I am getting this error now --> USPS Error: The element 'Package' has invalid child element 'Size'. List of possible elements expected: 'Container'.

If someone could please point me in the correct direction to fix this please?

thank you so much for your time.

I am also receiving this same error and I am looking for a solution. With debugging enabled, it gives the error "USPS ERROR: Service variable was not recognised" at the end. I've changed all RateV3 to RateV4 and IntlRate to IntlRateV2. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone can give any assistance. Thanks

I tried replying to this topic a couple of days ago, but for some reason, my post hasn't actually shown up, so I'm going to try again.

Anyway, I'm having the same problem error as the OP was having - "The element 'Package' has invalid child element 'Size'. List of possible elements expected: 'Container'." With debugging on, I get this at the end - USPS ERROR: Service variable was not recognised.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you for your time.