PayPal Instant Payment Notification Warning

northwalesinks

Hello

i am getting this error this morning PayPal Instant Payment Notification Warning

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). Instant Payment Notifications sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

**************************/modules/gateway/PayPal/ipn.php

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account. 

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.

Yours sincerely, 
PayPal 

has anybody else getting this msg

In the latest versions of CubeCart 5, there is no file /modules/gateway/PayPal/ipn.php.

This may be a CC3/4 issue.

Or, it could be a setting in your PayPal account's Merchant Settings that still has the CC3/4 IPN URL (and is using that URL instead of the IPN URL given to PayPal for every transaction request from CC5).

Hi

Looks like paypal has had a makeover and new layout. My paypal account has changed

Set up API permissions and credentials

An API allows PayPal software to communicate with your online shop.

• Grant API permissions to a third party.
  • Create your own API username and password.
  • Speak to your shopping cart provider or developer if you need guidance on API set-up

It looks like i need to set up cubecart access again. Has anybody else update their payment info with paypal today