Few small questions

Ad Bakker

Hi friends,

Today I received the Pro Key and the copyright remove key, so for me this is 'Take Off' time. For the moment I have 2 small questions;

1. Is there a documentation file available which explains some deeper functions of the script ?

2. Where can I change teh header of the homepage (c.q. productpages).

Everybody over here likes the programm and now they are pushing me to finish this quick :-)

Thanks for the help

Our society you will find here www.knggw.nl

and the shop under construction here www.knggw.net/ws3/

"1. Is there a documentation file available which explains some deeper functions of the script ?"

There is no Software Developer's Kit (SDK). But I am about 3% finished writing one.

2. Where can I change the header of the homepage (c.q. productpages).

To changes the phrases used, please use the admin Languages editor. For store logos, Store Settings, Logos tab. For the actual HTML, the skin's template files.

Please use a programmer's text editor and save all files as plain text, encoded UTF-8 without BOM. Do not try to use a web page development package like Dreamweaver.

@Dirty Butter

I can make the size the same as the example logo. I need to put the name of the webshop at the righthand from the logo. In the vBulletin 4.0 which will be the base of the site I can put the name in a variable. This variable is in the header script with a condition. Empty variable will result in no tekst in the header.

So the best for me is logo with separate name aside.

Thanks for your info