Invoice Print out Changed

rusticc3

Just upgraded to 5.14. On the old order printout at the bottom there is shipping information. in the 5.13 against Shipping Method I used to get Royal Mail 1st or Royal Mail 2nd or Courier depending on what the customer chose.

Now there is the Shipping module name and the chosen service. ie By_weight: Royal Mail 2nd Class or All_in_one: Hermes Courier.

How do I stop it putting the shipping module name (By_weight, All_in_one) before the chosen shipping method.

https://forums.cubecart.com/uploads/monthly_11_2014/post-147423-0-40808600-1415972220.jpghttps://forums.cubecart.com/uploads/monthly_11_2014/post-147423-0-63047400-1415972221.jpg

here is an example of original printout

The name of the shipping module was added so that this would be reported: FedEx: Ground, or USPS: First Class.

We now see it has the unintended side-effect of also including the name of any shipping module.

In the file /classes/cubecart.class.php, near line 1438, find:

Was:
'name'    => $ship_name.': '.$data['name'],

Now:
'name'    => '.$data['name'],

• 4 weeks later...

I seem to not be paying much attention to what I am doing. Sorry.

Was:
'name'    => $ship_name.': '.$data['name'],

Now:
'name'    => $data['name'],

I'm struggling with this a little:

$value    = array(
'offset'    => $offset,
//'name'    => $ship_name.': '.$data['name'],
'name'      => $data['name'],
'value'     => $data['value'],
'tax_id'    => $data['tax_id'], // Kept for legacy
'tax'       => $data['tax']

I've made the change but I'm still getting the shipping name:

2nk1w2.jpg

Or is that because this order has already been place and I need to wait for the 'next' order?

"Is that because this order has already been place and I need to wait for the 'next' order?"

Excellent observation. Yes, the shipping phrase (name/service and whatever) is stored in the order summary table at the time the order is made. A lot of data is stored in the order summary that was in effect at the time the order was made: prices, available options, methods of shipping and payment, etc.

Excellent observation. Yes, the shipping phrase (name/service and whatever) is stored in the order summary table at the time the order is made. A lot of data is stored in the order summary that was in effect at the time the order was made: prices, available options, methods of shipping and payment, etc.

Great, can confirm it's fixed after getting a new order.