Jump to content

New Error Message showing on Advanced Search

Dirty Butter

Recommended Posts

All Bsmither's work to add metadata () has improved our situation with Google considerably.
But now I have accidentally found this issue. I don't know if it was created by the changes to metadata or something else I have fiddled with.
This error message shows at the top of the Customer's page BEFORE I try to create an Advanced search -
Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home3/butter01/public_html/plushcatalog/classes/config.class.php on line 283

Warning: base64_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home3/butter01/public_html/plushcatalog/classes/config.class.php on line 293

     * Json decode but convert if serialized
    private function _json_decode($string) {
        if(preg_match('/^a:[0-9]/', $string)) { // convert from serialized and next save will convert
            $array = unserialize($string);
            if(isset($array['offline_content']) && !empty($array['offline_content'])) {
                $array['offline_content']    = base64_decode($array['offline_content']);
            if(isset($array['store_copyright']) && !empty($array['store_copyright'])) {
                $array['store_copyright']    = base64_decode($array['store_copyright']);
            return $array;
        } else {
            return json_decode(base64_decode($string), true);

The Debug shows no errors or warnings.
I don't have a clue where to look to find the problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had not changed any files this morning, but I HAD replaced the All Our %X metadata that had suddenly disappeared from Bsmither's Search meta fix. So I deleted all I had added to the METAFIX on Categories. The error message disappeared. I added the %X metafix back, and the error message is NOT now showing. I'm at a loss to explain this. Hope it makes sense to you, Bsmither, when you have a chance to read this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OK - I see you have modified the bug fix. I've put your new version in place. BUT No products show up for Latest Products, Debug does not show, prices do not show when I arrive at a product via the Category sidebox. Temporarily going back to what you had previously as the #198 bug fix.


The new bug fix wiped out ALL my Store Settings!


That created the error messages shown in #1 here, so I deleted the METAFIX info again, saved, and then reapplied the %X info.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...