admin.php?_g=maintenance HTTP 500.0 error and also billing solution qu

Hello brainiacs! 

I am unable to access the maintenance tab (or related functions, like clear cache link via debug) in admin at all.  I get a 500.0.0 error.  Everything else seems to be working fine.

The error from the logs is - 500 0 0 672 497 812. 

I am currently using the Lite version of the software to see if I can get it to work for us. 

We are a small services based company and only have a couple of services that could be considered "products" with fixed prices,  I need to figure out a solution to be able to charge (bill) CC customers for service work completed via FirstData gateway, cheaply and safely.  I have spent days trying to look for this, but the internet is totally flooded with hosted/expensive solutions.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Welcome Uze Dafarce! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

You get just this and only this -- a notice about a 500 error? There is no other part of CubeCart's admin page at all?

Please find PHP's error log. The 500 notice is the web server's error/access log.

We know that debug-cache-clear=true in the querystring (as found in the Clear Cache link at the bottom of the debug section) will cause PHP to crash with a Fatal Error when CC's SEO mode is enabled. I do not see a fix forthcoming for this in the CC5 family (CC6, very likely).

But if you cannot get to Maintenance at all, we would like to discover why.

Hmm, sorry, I am pretty rusty, set php error_reporting to E_ALL now I am seeing the PHP errors ...

Don't have gateway set up yet, and "Enable SEO URLs" is off.

PHP Notice: Undefined index: type in G:PleskVhostsmysite.comsecurecubecartcontrollerscontroller.admin.session.true.inc.php on line 28

PHP Notice: Undefined index: setup in G:PleskVhostsmysite.comsecurecubecartadminsourcesmaintenance.index.inc.php on line 37

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: database_result in G:PleskVhostsmysite.comsecurecubecartadminsourcesmaintenance.index.inc.php on line 480

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in G:PleskVhostsmysite.comsecurecubecartadminsourcesmaintenance.index.inc.php on line 498

PHP Warning: krsort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in G:PleskVhostsmysite.comsecurecubecartadminsourcesmaintenance.index.inc.php on line 503

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in G:PleskVhostsmysite.comsecurecubecartadminsourcesmaintenance.index.inc.php on line 505

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: existing_backups in G:PleskVhostsmysite.comsecurecubecartadminsourcesmaintenance.index.inc.php on line 519

PHP Notice: Undefined index: RESTORE_ERROR_LOG in G:PleskVhostsmysite.comsecurecubecartcacheskin10eab8e100dce2829d28f8715965271ecb934447.file.maintenance.index.php.php on line 144

PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in G:PleskVhostsmysite.comsecurecubecartcacheskin10eab8e100dce2829d28f8715965271ecb934447.file.maintenance.index.php.php on line 144

PHP Notice: Undefined index: OUT_OF_DATE in G:PleskVhostsmysite.comsecurecubecartcacheskin10eab8e100dce2829d28f8715965271ecb934447.file.maintenance.index.php.php on line 157

PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in G:PleskVhostsmysite.comsecurecubecartcacheskin10eab8e100dce2829d28f8715965271ecb934447.file.maintenance.index.php.php on line 157

PHP Notice: Undefined index: UPGRADE_ERROR_LOG in G:PleskVhostsmysite.comsecurecubecartcacheskin10eab8e100dce2829d28f8715965271ecb934447.file.maintenance.index.php.php on line 178

PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in G:PleskVhostsmysite.comsecurecubecartcacheskin10eab8e100dce2829d28f8715965271ecb934447.file.maintenance.index.php.php on line 178

PHP Notice: Undefined index: EXTRA_JS in G:PleskVhostsmysite.comsecurecubecartcacheskinf045f58d5b9bc4bc9c28d92d66dce1edf9a76a60.file.main.php.php on line 237

PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in G:PleskVhostsmysite.comsecurecubecartcacheskinf045f58d5b9bc4bc9c28d92d66dce1edf9a76a60.file.main.php.php on line 237

"Maybe it was a caching issue?"

Maybe! But having ini-custom.inc.php does not affect the cache.

Perhaps the time limit on the cached files finally expired.

It is permissible to use FTP (or the account's control panel - Plesk? - File Manager) to remove all the files in the /cache/ folder, except .htaccess, and all the files in the /cache/skin/ folder.

CubeCart has an "error catcher" (using PHP's set_error_handler), as well as Smarty (the template engine) has its own "error catcher". CubeCart will catch and log what errors it can to the System Error log. But not all errors can be caught.

"It is permissible to use FTP"

Sadly, godaddy blocked my IP for FTP the other day when I tried to FTP the files from my subdomain that had only cubecart on it to my local dev box. They said they were looking into it yesterday afternoon, and would send me an email, but I still can't FTP. :(

Plesk - File manager would certainly work for deleting the cache though, I should have tried that.