2014 Sales Chart disapeared

firetrader

Forgive me for saying that what you say is improbable. Sales made in 2015 won't generally happen unless you have technologies not yet known to the scientific community.

What may be happening is that the code to determine the value to show as the year on the timeline may be faulty. I am referring to the Dashboard.

What do the Sales Reports show? You will need to set the Filter tab's Date Range to the first of the year.

Tomorrow, at this same time, I will look at what the Dashboard chart should be showing to determine if there is a problem with how the year values are calculated.

Hi bsmither.
Thanks for the reply, yes I thought I was going to have a great year in 21015 as well...lol

The sales report filter works fine on selected date ranges, the sales graph on the dashboard still shows 2013 sales chart, and shows a blue box for 2015 with no sales chart for 2015, but 2014 sales line and 2014 color box have has completely disappeared.

It was there last week, with no changes occurring

A

Your sig says you are currently running CC515. Is this true? I need to know which codebase to look at.

Brian - OP says that he is running 5.2.13

I can see my 2013 sales figures, and now 2015, but 2014 is gone ?

This also sounds very odd to me - can you attach some screenshots showing the issue ?

Ok, CC5213.

I wonder if your PHP is being told it is the wrong time.

In admin, Store Settings, Advanced tab, enable Debugging. You should also put your own IP address in the next field (www.whatismyip.com).

Now, there will be a large chunk of new data at the bottom of the page. Look for:

SESSION:
  '__client' =>
    'session_last' => 1419839624

You will need to find an online Unixtime Converter (www.epochconverter.com/) to convert the number to a date. If PHP thinks it's actually 2015, this will be the reason for 2015, but then, 2013 would show as 2014.

I am having the same issue as of today (I did not check sales as of yesterday, as it's a holiday here).

On main dashboard 2014 sales graph gone; text right side says 2013 and 2015.

The legend shows "Sales Statistics: 2013 - 2015"

Only one graph, in red, blue graph line zero horizontal line full year.

PHP Version 5.4.22; CC 5.2.13

php time is 2014-12-29 19:16:41.

------

(edited)

THE FIX ... post #7 - changing first bit of code to second bit of code WORKED.

Thanks!

Forum saves the day again!!

Happy Holidays. :-)