Payment processing issue with CardSave Payment gateway

rcbpro

Hi All,

Can anyone please help me to sort out this payment processing issue which I am suffering with the card save payment gateway. My shopping cart has been plugged with the card save payment gateway for the moment.Once I have been redirected to the card save gateway payment page I getting the following error. 

“This transaction cannot be processed. It was rejected because the passed transaction date/time has expired. Please press “Back†in your browser and resubmit the transaction.â€

Any help please ?

Regards,
Ruchira.

Welcome rcbpro! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

This module uses the PHP function:

date('Y-m-d H:i:s P')

which is not known to be an issue. Unlike '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

It would be interesting to know what the result of this command is for your server and installation of PHP. To see if there is a radical difference between what it says and what the real time is.

You can easily try this. In the admin skin template file main.php, edit:

Was:
<body>
  <div id="header">
  <span class="user_info">{$LANG.settings.title_welcome_back} <a href="?_g=settings&amp;node=admins&amp;action=edit&amp;admin_id={$ADMIN_UID}">{$ADMIN_USER}</a> - [<a href="?_g=logout">{$LANG.account.logout}</a>]</span>
  </div>

Now:
<body>
  <div id="header">
  <span class="user_info">{date('Y-m-d H:i:s P')}&nbsp;&nbsp;{$LANG.settings.title_welcome_back} <a href="?_g=settings&amp;node=admins&amp;action=edit&amp;admin_id={$ADMIN_UID}">{$ADMIN_USER}</a> - [<a href="?_g=logout">{$LANG.account.logout}</a>]</span>
  </div>

This adds the exact moment the skin HTML was rendered and sent to your browser to a spot just to the left of "Welcome..." in the upper-right corner of the admin screens.

Hi,

Thanks for the post and your effort. I tried with this solution and previously my code was this.

<?php echo $dt->format('Y-m-d H:i:s'); ?>

After your post I changed it to <?php echo $dt->format('Y-m-d H:i:s P'); ?> and tried to submit it to the cardsave gateway. But still the problem exists.

• 1 month later...