Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Design Change

Hi,

This is the first major graphics change for a few months, I found out that the colour red influences buying, so do you think ive gone over the top?

I have tried to go for the modern, yet not to expensive look, do you think that it has been achieved?

Any feedback appreciated.

Sim Free Mobiles

Cheers,

Paul

Guest twisted

Hard to say, really...

Error 403 - Forbidden

The page you are trying to view is protected.

All attempts to view this content is logged with the following information

:)

In my opinion:

That red fading banner across the top is a bit annoying...

The color for the borders is fine, but there seems to be way to many lines going back and forth across your page. It draws the eyes away from the actual content of the page, instead of making me want to buy something. The red borders are fine, but you need to get rid of a log of those lines. Make the borders only single lines instead of double lines with white space between them.

Cheers for your feedback,

I will try and sort out something else to replace the top baner, it was just something to fill in the white space...

Paul

Have you thought about taking people directly to your shop front and putting the forum link next to Add To Favourites and Contact Us. Would avoid a pre entry then.

Nice looking site though :)

Ah yes, It was origionally like that but I forgot to put it back in when after the design change.

Not a bad idea with the pre entry thing, i'll give it a go, see if sales increase.

Cheers for the comments,

Paul