Upgrade Issues

Jackal1983

Ive updated to 5.2.16 today... I backed everything up and clicked the update... Then asked if i was sure.

it then went to a blank screen and never come off the blank screen.

The issues ive got im not displaying any products.... Ive rebuilt the site map and done a few things.

Products are displaying in the back end.

also the images a have come out of the places and moved down....

Jack

oh ive updated from 5.1.4

I see you are using the Mauris skin.

I think the store logo you are using is too tall for this skin. Please edit the common.css file, line 93, set padding-top to zero.

The height of the header is too short. In common.css, line 89, set height to 139px.

Ok, I see that you just now switched to Kurouto. Now Nota. So, your trying out all the skins.

The blank screen was probably caused by CC514's inadequate timeout setting. PHP and/or the web server (Microsoft-IIS/7.0) may have determined that the backing up, downloading, unzipping, file replacing, and database and site structure manipulations were taking too long. Or it could have been caused by something else.

Hi,

Ive sorted the products not showing up by swaping the skin to something else and then back again... Very odd!!!

I used fire bug last time to see what code i need to adjust.

Can you buy more skins... never been really happy with the skin i had...

Jack