Possible problem with experimental sequential order #

Dirty Butter

v6.0.b6 checked sequential

Had a very strange order showing correct order# 1717 - notice from PP that it was paid for via PayPal, but Order did not show what item had been purchased. I did NOT get an email notice of order - showed Pending for me.

Transaction log shows successful PayPal payment - everything looked normal EXCEPT for Order Number - 150224-153312-7293. I'm assuming that would have been the standard order number if I had not checked the sequential box.

Thank goodness cpanel DID show all the correct order info, and I was able to add the Inventory tab info to the order.

I didn't make myself clear. I DID check the experimental sequential. I normally use a mod to achieve this, so I wanted to see how the stock one would do for us. I disabled the experiment after such odd behavior. Of course I know it may not have had anything to do with the sequential experiment, but we've had 5 orders since unchecking it - all normal.