[RESOLVED] v6 Single Gateway Payment Method Shows

There is a new function, CubeCart->_listPaymentOptions().  I have no idea why it's there. $GATEWAYS is collected with no checking similar to CubeCart->_displayGateways().

_listPaymentOptions() will probably eventually replace _displayGateways().

The skin is testing for $INCLUDE_CHECKOUT (false at Basket, true at Checkout) and !$DISABLE_GATEWAYS (not assigned anywhere, therefore true).

If you have one payment gateway that is marked as default the only payment option will be checked with a radio button next to it. This was its more of an information reference than anything else. 

Whether it shows or not is debatable. Maybe if there is only one option and its not marked as default, it should forcefully be marked as default. Thats probably the best solution. 

I completely get the point but if that single payment gateway is marked as default in the configuration it will be checked by default and it can essentially be ignored. That begs the question;

1. Should it show the one available payment method allowing them to make a decision before proceeding.

2. Should it surprise the customer with the one payment method on the next stage?

I had not marked it as default. That done, perhaps the issue is the wording CHOOSE. I can change that from Language.

The problem for me I think is realizing I need to check every screen, such as currency, after upgrade, and not assume v5 settings carried over.