No New Forum Post When Indicator Says There Is

bsmither

This thread:

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

is saying Anticore was the last to post to the thread. But there is no evidence of that.

I have observed this several times lately.

The post listing indicates (that is, not greyed out) a new post has been added to the thread, but when I go to the last unread post of that thread, there is no new post.

Hi Brian

There was a new post as indicated but it was waiting for approval from a moderator which I have just done without editing the post. As you can see it appears that the same post was made 3 times within a short period of time and that is probably why the post was waiting for approval. I have seen this a few times over the last couple of weeks but not sure why

Ian

While you are fiddling with the forum, could you please get rid of whatever setting is making it necessary to click a security warning popup each time before a post or comment?

There is a security warning that comes up after each post that I think is down to trying to use https urls when not all resources are secure - not really too much of a problem but would be good if it could be solved

This is weird as SSL is turned off. I can't see where it's coming from. I'll try to get to the bottom of it today.

It's a secure site for me. BUT it looks like you fixed it, as I did not have to deal with the popup. Well, Comment worked, but new post required clicking popup warning.