Shipping by postcode?

aris1234

Does the all-in-one support shipping by postcode?  I'm using a v3 postcode shipping module - which has been released as open source now as the author no longer supports it.

https://github.com/daimonsoft/CubeCart-Mod-Ship-By-Postal-Codes

It offers fairly granular support for postcodes in multiple countries, and also (importantly) UK postcodes.

Does the all-in-one in v6 support this?  Might the above module possibly be ported to v6 - as it is open source now.

Ok, I created two methods in your demo system - but I seem unable to modify them.  I can create new ones with the shipping weights needed, but when I try to edit one - it just reverts back to what it was before.  Is this a bug - or because i'm using a demo system?

Yes, I can delete them.  Is this plugin ready for prime time?

Another thing - in the zones menu:

xk52z3N.png

The radio box selections don't seem to correspond to anything useful.

Is that a bug too?

Additionally - when you go into zones - there is no easy way to get back to 'general' as the zones tab seems to disappear.

How do I delete of 'rest of world'?  Essentially I want the following:

Free delivery to UK

Surcharge for delivery for items over a certain weight to certain postcodes (i.e. highlands, Islands and NI)

Surcharge for delivery to other countries - and potentially certain postcodes within those countries - all based on weight.

All other shipping requests should be refused.

When I delete a shipping rate (because I can't edit it) and re-add it - it doesn't show in the order of weight - it shows in the order I added them.  This is probably only cosmetic, but may confuse on more complicated configs.