Need installation or upgrade assistance?

9 hours ago, LWartist said:

I'll hang out for Al to comment, see what he says as he was the one that created it for me. thanks :)

Hi @LWartist

I'm really sorry but I don't remember. I work on thousands of stores a year and I don't remember this case. I can certainly upgrade it respecting any customisations under the Technical Support & Management service.

• 2 months later...

I have used Cubecart for a long time now and i used to guy to upgrade the site from V4 to V6 and many issues have to now come about it would seem all they wanted to do was sell us extra bolt on's here and there, we are far from tech and now we have a site that is a complete mess and hard to use and update is if possible to get anyone who we can trust and will reply to any issues quick as we have lost a lot of sales, we sent 3 emails over a week ago and still no reply from them so we are DONE and need some help and support hope you guys can help please..

Just now, Vinny said:

I have used Cubecart for a long time now and i used to guy to upgrade the site from V4 to V6 and many issues have to now come about it would seem all they wanted to do was sell us extra bolt on's here and there, we are far from tech and now we have a site that is a complete mess and hard to use and update is if possible to get anyone who we can trust and will reply to any issues quick as we have lost a lot of sales, we sent 3 emails over a week ago and still no reply from them so we are DONE and need some help and support hope you guys can help please..

We are here if you need us. 

If I sign up for a plan and only need it to get it all set up can I cancel without notice and if so how plus if I then want support a while down the road do I need to pay another 50 Euros set up fee, I know a little but not too much so not sure which deal would be best for me

Thank You Al you have give us more help in 15mins than we got with with the other guy in the last 2 months, can i also ask i as i have more time on the nights has i share childcare so some days i cant get much done so is support hours 24hr 

• 1 year later...

Archived