Where's the main layout template please

Brian T

This may sound like a basic question, but I'm trying to redesign my website, possibly changing from the skin I'm using (which I modified a couple of years ago and can't really remember how I did it) to another one.

Can anyone possibly tell me the name/location of the file which contains the design layout, and which items appear on it for the main page which loads when someone accesses the website (www.mentalstarters.co.uk)

Many thanks

I'm really pleased so far with the new look from the Mican template.  However, on my product pages, such as this one:

www.mentalstarters.co.uk/index.php?_a=product&product_id=37

when I scroll down the page, all the graphics I've placed on that page are going off the screen, whereas on the kurouro template they fitted. 

Is there a location for the template for the products so that I can change something in it so that the graphics fit please?

Here's what I see:

* A 'product_detail' <div> that is outside the 'page_content' <div>. I would say that is not correct.

* The 'product_detail' div that is 295px wide with a margin-left of 334px, probably needed because of the above. In common.css line 570

* A <table> forced to be 567px wide in a space that is 295px wide.

* The <table> probably created using the rich text editor.

I suggest trying to get the sample panels to be in their own individual div with a common class, then float that class. That way, they will wrap when the row gets too wide for its container.