Still a work in progress - modified Foundation skin

Dirty Butter

You should know that the large number of sub-categories under Animals has the drop-down list extending off the bottom of the browser window.

I think Foundation, in it's various orientations based on browser window width, is not ready for subcategories that number more than nine.

Maybe worth an enhancement request in the GitHub?

The orientation doesn't change until the browser window narrows to a point where it's too late. That is, just before the orientation switches, there is page content that has bled off the left and right edges.

Maybe this is a problem caused by your customization??? Maybe it's a problem with my Firefox!!! But it doesn't happen with my local installation of CC600.

I had noticed the weird margin behavior. I did make some changes to the cookie warning width and played with the footer, so I'll work on those.

And I agree totally that the drop-down doesn't handle our number of subcategories well at all. If you scroll down the column continues to reveal more subcategories, but would customers do that...

I had wondered about using the side-nav for all page sizes, not just for small screens. What do you think?

I added 2 missing </div>'s and the Source Code looks better now. But the odd margin behavior is still happening for me. I do have the <footer> </footer> section, so I'm not sure what you meant about not having a footer. One of the missing div's was in the cookie area.