Dashboard Issue after Upgrading to v 6.0.1

ItsME

Good Morning,

I upgraded to v 6.0.1 and everything seems to work correctly.  However, my administrator's dashboard does not display properly.  Instead of the links to help and the storefront appearing on the right side of the screen as it previously did in version 5, they are overlapping text on the left side of the screen.  Please see the attached image.  Any suggestions as to how I may correct this?  Thanks in advance.

The image is definitely showing the CubeCart 5 admin skin, which may be coming from the skin cache.

Well, maybe not. Maybe it's using the CSS file from the CC5 skin. The layout is CC6, but the styling is CC5.

So, using FTP, in the /cache/ folder, delete everything except .htaccess.

Also try to have your browser force a refresh to load all the page's resources: reload the CSS, images, javascript.

Thanks for the suggestions.  I tried deleting everything except the .htaccess file from the /cache/ folder, but the problem persists, so I tried using different browsers (usually, I use Google Chrome).  In Internet Explorer, the Quick Tour, Storefront, and Help links appear on the right side of the screen, but they overlay the "Welcome back..." and "Log Out" links.  However, everything displays fine using Firefox.  I will use Firefox for now and try re-installing once I have more time.  Thank you.

Hi,

I have seen this everytime I do an upgrade from 5.x.x to 6.x.x, I have done this about 20 times during the last couple of weeks while playing with various builds of 6.x.x. Logging out as admin and logging back in usually clears it, I think it is something to with server or browser caching. Whatever the reason, it ALWAYS sorts itself out. On one occasion I had to make the browser full screen to sort it - annoying on a 27" monitor!

Tim