PayPal Express Checkout Plugin

ItsME

Hello,

I am having problems with the PayPal Express Checkout plugin.  When I click the "Secure Checkout" button, select the toggle button next to the images of the credit cards, then click the "Continue" button, I receive the "Many thanks for your order.  The order status is currently pending..." message without being prompted for credit card information.  I have verified that my API settings are correct and when I select the "Check out with PayPal button", it seems to work correctly.  I've tried re-installing the plugin and the problem persists. I verified that the Gateway Mode is set to Live and the Payment Action is set to Sale.  The order is listed under Orders with a status of Pending.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get this to work?  Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Did you find a solution this? I am using a V5 skin and experiencing the same issue further to installing V6..02. Credit card orders are passing straight to 'Confirmed' (pending in admin) without the 'card information' page taking the details 

Hi! Did you find a solution this? I am using a V5 skin and experiencing the same issue further to installing V6..02. Credit card orders are passing straight to 'Confirmed' (pending in admin) without the 'card information' page taking the details 

Hello,

Yes, I had to apply a patch to version 6.0.2.  The instructions are found in post #5 of this link: .

• 2 weeks later...

Overwriting with 6.0.2 and instaling the latest PayPay Pro 1.0.4 from market place did resolve the problem. However express checkout orders are arriving as pending, when they should be ‘processing’ so I am having to check for payment confirmation with paypal. Be interested to know if your experiencing the same thereafter. Good luck!

Yes I am getting the same issue and orders and not moving from Pending to Processing although getting  transaction details back from paypal. This needs to be raised as a bug.

Transaction IDStatusAmountGatewayDate/TimeNotes
5NA67586F0996952GCompleted£4.95PayPal Express CheckoutToday, 08:47