Does "Website Payments Pro & Express Checkout" Option work

ItsME

Hello,

Does the "Website Payments Pro & Express Checkout" option work in CubeCart 6.x???  I have not been able to get it to work.  I posted inquiries in the Payment Gateway Support Forum('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>), but have not received any suggestions.  I was hoping a resolution would have been included in the latest patch, but after installing it a few moments ago, the problem still persists.  Please let me know whether or not it works.  Thanks.

hi

If you have specific problems then best to log a support ticket for immediate help or alternatively, you can open a github issue and if you can give detailed documentation about what you are doing and what is not working (screenshots if applicable also help greatly) then you are more likely to get it looked at and a fix added if required

Ian

• 3 weeks later...

One issue that a few of us have noticed is the transactions are not moving from pending to processing after a successful transaction back from paypal

There are no known issues and this question comes up weekly.. Please see: https://support.cubecart.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/213/41/orders-placed-with-paypal-are-not-automatically-changing-status-to-processing

Ok orders are not moving from pending to processing.

1. I have checked the payPal API logs and getting no errors.

2. I can see within Cubecart for each order under transaction that  the order is comlete and being logged. (e.g see below)

Transaction Logs

Transaction IDStatusAmountGatewayDate/TimeNotes
7X019710LM959315SCompleted£14.95PayPal Express CheckoutToday, 10:21

3. This was working before upgrade and applying fixes above.

Any other suggestions?