Adds tax in final price and informs your customers.

Name: TAXmod.zip

Version: 1.0

Author: Stijn Jammaers

Short Description: Adds tax in final price and informs your customers.

Long Description:

Installing this mod will result in : 1. Including the tax amount in prices. 2. Informing customers that tax is included in the price of your products. 3. Informing customers that if they want an invoice sent by mail the shop owner will display texrates properly. This mod is based on Tom Ringströms tax modification.

[Download File]

hi all,

something i forgot to mention in my install.txt :

when using this mod make sure that the taxrate is set to 0 (zero %) in your admin general settings !

otherwise the mod won't make sence

greetz, stijn

ps feedback is allways welcome :)

• 2 months later...

Thanks Stijnj

I just finish the installation, but I have a Big Problem, every price i fill in Database is without tax.

Anybody can help me with de mysql sentence to add 19% to all my prices rounded to .00 or .50?

I use SQLyog

Sorry for my English

Abonora

Forget it, I did it

Tax in my country=19% (1.19)

update <tablename> set price=round(price*2.38)/2

replace tablename with name of your table (don't forget the prefix)

• 8 months later...

why not make a block which we may activate/deactivate in admin which give the users/customers ability to turn on/off prices with Taxes?

For companys which will do shopping the price without tax is pretty nice to know. But for private persons which wanna use the shop the tax-price is easiest that shows with the price before putting it to the basket...

just an idea... i have no clue how to create it but it would have been nice mod to have.. atleast for my shop...

anyone wanna fix this?

hey there stijnj, I have sent you a couple email regarding so mods i would like to have done. I have not got any response from you. I am not sure if my emails have been getting to you or just not responded to them yet. Thanks Robert

• 9 months later...

Does anyone know where I can get this mod, the link above doesn't work.

Does anyone know how to display (for UK) prices both shown as inc vat and ex vat at same time.?