Order status and e-mail

phrauch

Hello,

I would like to change an order status to "payment received" (in Dutch it's called Betaling ontvangen).

I would also that a n e-mail is sent to the client.

In e-mail templates there is a template for payment received, but i can't choose that subject in the order status.

How can I solve this problem?

See my attached files please.

I think the quickest way is to rename "Processing" to "Payment Received" and rewrite the email to say what you want.

Now, this assumes the payment gateway you have chosen does not move an order to Processing automatically when or if it determines the transaction is successful.

When an order goes to Processing, it is assumed payment has been made.

Is there is fault with this idea?

To rename an existing Order Status, in admin, Languages, click the edit icon of the language you wish to change a phrase. From the selector, choose Order State.

For desc_2, the description says:

Payment may or may have not cleared or the order hasn't been dealt with yet.

I have not seen any payment gateway send an order to Processing where the transaction failed. So, I think this phrase is a bit misleading.

Change the phrase for name_2.

For desc_2, the description says:

Payment may or may have not cleared or the order hasn't been dealt with yet.

I have not seen any payment gateway send an order to Processing where the transaction failed. So, I think this phrase is a bit misleading.

With some payment gateways there can be a small but noticeable delay with the call back to the store to confirm successful payment, hence the wording.

Ian