SEO experts needed (for money)

KSD

Currently we run a CC V5.2.14 on a dedicated server.

This business is running for 3 years now.

About 6 months ago, almost all of our major keywords brought us on 'page 1' of google.

Then we had to change our domain name in a way that we had no chance to do it smoothly.

We want back there.

We need an SEO expert (or company) who can do this job for us.

We have a budget for this.

It is clear to us, that this is an ongoing process and takes time.

We expect that this project will run at least 3 months.

To make the next step, we need a first skirt from you about what you can do for us.

As a prerequisite, you have done this already on a CubeCart shop system and you know about the options and limitations.

It is not just about optimizing our CC configuration, we also need your help to integrate social media, news, boards, whatever.

As tracking systems we use googe webmaster tools and google analysis.

Please PM me.

Hi

If you changed the root domain name and didnt very carefully setup correct 301 redirects then that could have been the cause.  However it is also possible that you have been caught up in one of the major Google algorithm changes - many sites have seen huge changes as a result.  That is of course excluding the possibility that you have been penalised for past SEO tactics which used to work well and while against Google's rules, many websites got away with it for years but it has now allcaught up with them

Ian

If you have lots of keywords, trim the list down. Use a short description for the site and a Tittle thats not too long....

Add writing content to the items you want to sell to make up for lost keywords etc...

It should come back... besides many use Bing and yahoo... did you lose that ranking to?

If you have lots of keywords, trim the list down. Use a short description for the site and a Tittle thats not too long....

Add writing content to the items you want to sell to make up for lost keywords etc...

It should come back... besides many use Bing and yahoo... did you lose that ranking to?

Your suggestions are SEO 101 basics and not the cause for a sudden loss of SERPS. A sudden and massive loss of Google ranking position is caused by specific factors and will not simply "come back" !

Ian

My sites came back just fine... and it did not take anyone's help to do so. I simply trimmed keywords, and reworked page writing.

Simple... as for Bing and Yahoo.. they never change my ranking no matter what i do.. i stay number one.

Use googles webmastertools and a good stemap...

If you don't rank up, its because other sites are using there words better than you are.. its that simple.

Thanks