all in one shipping can not be changed

Robo

I use the all in one shipping , but i can not change the existing tables , i can ad a table with a new price and weight , but i can not do anything with a old one not delete or change , i click but nothing happening the new row is saved as usual, but  ic an not chanche the row either, any sugestions ?

If you are taken back to the Dashboard when you click Save, I have discovered it is because there are so many Zones and data points within each zone, that the total number of data points has exceeded the limit of POST form elements as set in the configuration of the web server (maybe 1000?).

In this case, the Security Token form element, as well as any other form element past the 1000th POSTed element, gets dropped by the web server. CubeCart denies any action on POSTed elements if that security token is wrong or missing.

In this case, I have made a custom file for the AIOS that POSTs only a subset of the data points. You can also contact your hosting provider and request that they configure the web server to allow 2500 or 5000 POSTed elements.

If you are not taken back to the Dashboard, then your inability to change data points in a Zone tab has a different cause.

No not taken back to the dashboard, when adding a new weight row etc , it saves normal , but i can not edit the rows delete or modify a new one is in and is there can not change it , klick   .on edit or garbage . does nothing the finger is there but it does nothing so no edit row or delete row is possible

grts  any thoughts ?

"the finger is there but it does nothing (when the mouse is clicked)"

The edit and delete icons are regular HTML links, with the added step of the delete link being the browser showing a confirmation box.

I think someone would need to try this on your site, someone who knows how to get ther browser's diagnostic tools to show if there are any javascript errors, what's being POSTed, to look at the HTML source as it was received by the browser to make sure the links are properly formed, etc.

wel it does not work in another browser also

the link http://www.rbckits.com/shop/admin.php?_g=plugins&type=shipping&module=All_In_One_Shipping#  for deleting , shows on the bottom row, but does nothing

the edit link http://www.rbckits.com/shop/admin.php?_g=plugins&type=shipping&module=All_In_One_Shipping# looks the same there is no confirmation box showing nothing happening , the mouse finger shows a small display of edit row or delete row

When viewing the list on a specific Zone tab, the edit and delete icons do have that URL. When clicking on the Edit icon, the javascript is supposed to switch the values in the Method Name and Shipping Price cells to text-edit boxes.

When these cells do not switch to text edit boxes, that suggests to me that the javascript necessary for the AIOS module is not getting loaded.

There is a updated version of the AIOS module for CC602 - as opposed to the version for CC5216.

If you are using CC602, in the admin, Manage Plugins list, please make sure you are using the latest version (currently at AIOS_1.0.5). Also if using CC602, make sure that this file, /js/plugins/all_in_one_shipping.js, is not present.

If using CC5216, let us know and we will figure out the best solution.

ok i use cc 602 i have renamed the plugin js to old , but this does not work also , should i update the all in one plugin remove the old one , or ?? does it keep the shipping rates zones etc is a lot of work to do it again 

btw it worked great in cc5

grt and thanks

Rob

Edited by Robo

Yes understand , but how to proceed ? delete the old plug in, or just install a new plugin ? (does it overwrite)or ? have to make some time as if the old shipping zones and rates might be deleted or overwritten , or do they stay intact ? i have 10 shipping zones and each has 5 or 6 rows with weight and different cost etc

Thanks

Rob  

From the Marketplace, for CC602 modules, you will obtain the "Install Token" for the module you want.

Then, in admin, Manage Plugins, you will enter this token code in the appropriate place and click Go.

CubeCart will overwrite the existing module's files with the latest version's files.

The data you have entered into the module is stored in CubeCart's database. The data will survive the upgrade and the new module will use that data.

• 4 months later...