Shipping indications

Wes81

Hi,

Is it somewhere possible to add shipping indications? Like for example
Cpu i5-4440 Shipping time: 1 week - 2 weeks
Cpu i7-4790 Shipping time: 1 day

Also is there a plugin for dropshipments?
Can the shipping being displayed on the products?

Kind Regards

Wesley

Also is there a plugin for dropshipments?

Hi Wesley

You are asking three different questions here but will initially answer the one above.  We have a V4 drop ship / supplier mod but havent yet rewritten it for V6 but are seriously considering it - see thread https://forums.cubecart.com/topic/49364-dropship-shipping-module/ which is the top one in the shipping section atm !

We will need to change the current V4 mod quite a lot for V6 so will send you a PM to discuss

Ian

If specifically including this information in the Description of the product will not suffice, please let us know in better detail what you are wanting.

Are you referring to the estimated shipping charges being displayed on the View Product page?

I see, "Delivery between Mon. 20 and Tue. 21 April".

If this is what you are referring to, and you can guarantee this shipping lead time, then we may try to code this in the product description using javascript.

However, I do not recognize this skin. Is this page from a CubeCart site?

This is a tutorial on using javascript to show dates on web pages. From this tutorial, I expect you should be able to construct the statements necessary to show the estimated shipping data you are wanting.

When editing the description in the rich text editor, you will probably have to switch it to Source mode in order to add the <script> tags.