Secure Checkout Does Not Work

Eduard J

I have a latest  V6  store currently in offline mode for testing and payment getaways paypal express and sagepay in testing modes as well, express checkout seems to work fine but when trying to checkout with sage pay after entering all billing details and verifying recaptcha it won't allow me to do so, nothing happens when I click secure checkout button. one more thing when I add allowed zone UK it won't show payment method on checkout page.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.   

I have a latest  V6  store currently in offline mode for testing and payment getaways paypal express and sagepay in testing modes as well, express checkout seems to work fine but when trying to checkout with sage pay after entering all billing details and verifying recaptcha it won't allow me to do so, nothing happens when I click secure checkout button. one more thing when I add allowed zone UK it won't show payment method on checkout page.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.   

​Ok so no one seems to have issue with that, I have played around and turned whole store to SSL, after that secure checkout worked just fine, when I got to payment page and cancelled transaction there was no return call for order to show up as cancelled in admin section. Switching back to SSL only on sensitive pages update basket and secure checkout does not work.

I'm not sure what causing this issue, but I think it should be look into.