Random products missing in categories

Upgraded from 5.2.16 to 6.0.2.  We noticed that certain products aren't being displayed in the product category.  The product is Active and in Stock.  If we move the product to another category it works however if we put it back to the correct category it won't be displayed.  Any ideas? 

Just a thought -- haven't looked into it yet: Is this suspect product associated with any category (that is, you can associate a product to more than one category) that is disabled or hidden?

This is the kind of problem that someone will need to make a deep analysis of the product and category parameters.

If you have some support tickets remaining from your CC5 usage, you may wish to have the CubeCart developer try to find the reason for this.

If not, I am curious to discover why this situation exists. If you are willing, send me a PM with your email address.

The Category is not disabled as other products are being displayed without issue.  The product works fine in a different categories.  the problem is there are several hundred items.  I don't know which items are not being displayed.  I suppose adding a new category and migrating everything over would solve the problem.  I have a ticket opened.  Perhaps they will find a fix tomorrow.  I will keep the board posted with what I find.  

OMG!

Products went 'missing' because Cubecart only shows 12 (for Foundation) products at a time in the View Category page, and we didn't think to suggest asking for Page 2?

If using a CC5 skin with CC6, I would think there would still be the pagination sequence.

Hmm.

At the moment I am not using the Foundation skin. I am on a CC5.  I am trying to edit the CC6 Foundation skin to eventually use but it isn't not as easy as it used to be.  I am several hours in and got a few things accomplished.