No Image Mode Set error after upgrade

I am slowly knocking out errors in the event logs after my upgrade. Upgraded from 5.2.16 to 6.0.2

Here is my latest error: PHP Notice:  No image mode set in /home/####/public_html/classes/catalogue.class.php on line 1225

I am using an old custom template built off the Kurouto Template back from version 5.  Any ideas on what the heck this is asking for? 

I think this is a one-off problem. That is, once you have CC602 showing the skin you want, that error will not appear any more. It happened to me.

Let us know if this error appears many times and if every time you bring up a specific page.

There is also a new image size that earlier versions of CC5 do not have.

In your custom skin's config.xml file, add this line:

<image reference="tiny" maximum="30" quality="75" default="noimage_thumbnail_tiny.png" />

Download the latest version of Kurouto from the Marketplace to get the noimage_thumbnail_tiny.png image.

I was comparing the configs earlier and thought about adding that line but didn't know if that was it.  I just added. The alerts happen about every 5 minutes.  I will check back and let you know if that resolved it.  

There is also a new image size that earlier versions of CC5 do not have.

In your custom skin's config.xml file, add this line:

<image reference="tiny" maximum="30" quality="75" default="noimage_thumbnail_tiny.png" />

Another instance of a change that is required to V5 skins that seems to be needed in order to run under V6.  I have suggested previously that some documentation be put together to record these changes that are required for people running V5 skins that want to run V6 code base - any suggestions for the best way of doing this ?

Ian

Maybe, maybe not for this instance. The 'tiny' image size was introduced in CC512. So, any skin coded for CC5 prior to 512 but used in 512 or later would have produced this error. But, technically, this wouldn't have caused a problem on the storefront -- unless a custom skin edit wanted to show a tiny image. The tiny image is only shown in admin when listing the Product Inventory. And no image here could have gone unnoticed.

I think Atechstl is just now taking an interest in the error_log.

Indeed I am taking an interest in the error log.  Nothing like a 5GB error log after going unnoticed for so long. :o  By the way BSMITHER, the fix you recommended worked! No more issues appearing in the error logs regarding that. Thank you for all of your help! It is greatly appreciated. 

The new templates are much nicer how they display products.  I may consider using one of the new templates and customizing it a little.