CubeCart order_sum/order_inv Consistency Checker

ploughguy

Does anyone have a cubecart consistency checker?

I am trying to extract some quarterly product sales figures from CC 4.3.4 and there is an inconsistency between the order_sum data (as viewed in the order builder) and the order_inv data (as viewed in phpmyadmin.  I am missing a single item for a single order in the order_inv.  Since there is some redundancy, it can be used to check for missing items in order_inv (and, indeed, for missing sales in order_sum.)

I am hoping some samaritan has built a consistency checker that compares the order item data in the summary to the exploded entries in order_inv and reports any errors.  Since the underlying database is not transactionally managed, there is scope for these inconsistencies and I would like to find the little devils without going though every sale by hand.

I'm super not familiar with CC4, but I would have to disagree with your assertion that there is some redundancy in the order_sum versus order_inv tables.

If you can point me to that redundancy, I would be able to come up with a consistency checker.