Licence & Copyright removal keys

Debyink

Apologies as I know V4 is no longer supported but I'm moving my stores and need my keys for all my V4 stores - I had 5 (maybe more). I'm on V4.4.4 and they are heavily modded and I don't have time to use the newer opensource version and remod them all etc.

I tried logging in to my dashboard on cubecart.com but it no longer even recognises me and now asks me to log in with a paypal account ?????????

When we have time we will try out the newer versions but the V5/6 just don't quite do it for me .... Yet!

Welcome Debyink! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

Please download the latest package of CC4 (CC448). Using only the index.php and admin.php files from CC448, replace just the existing index.php and admin.php files in your existing installations.

No more worries about your keys.

Unless, that is, you managed to purchase a third-party mod that leeched the CC4 license as the DRM mechanism.

Having replaced the files, you may now find (maybe, I don't know) that the CubeCart branding has returned. The CC448 files are easily edited to counter that.

(Isn't the license key stored in the config array somewhere? Check the /includes/global.inc.php file.)

Many thanks - I will have a go this eve.

No I purchased all my licences and copyright removals, been using CC for over 7 years one is still running on V3 :o which I really really need to move to a newer version but my main and trade ones will need bringing to my new responsive website which I'm writing up.

I will try have a play with the V6 at the weekend as I've noticed a lot of your replies to questions are concerning what I'll be trying to do.

You'll probably be hearing more from me. LOL