Order confirmation page v6

dcorc

Where is the order confirmation "thank you" page in v6?

I can see how to edit contents of emails sent out to customers, and also how to edit the phrases displayed on the confirmation page, at ../admin.php?_g=settings&node=language&language=en-GB&type=confirm#general

However, where is the page itself? In older versions it was confirmed.tpl and confirmed.inc.php .  What/where is it in v6, please? 

What I want to do is to be able to create a redirect from it, or a link within it, to another page

Edited by dcorc

Customers are receiving a blank page after payment on my v5 store so I am trying to locate the payment confirmed page too.

Where is this page generated:

/index.php?_g=rm&type=gateway&cmd=process&module=SagePay&cart_order_id=????

Edited by disco_ii_disco

When the gateway has finished processing the transaction, it will pass program control to CubeCart->_complete() via the page URL index.php?_a=complete.

In CubeCart->_complete(), the order's resultant status (Pending, Processing, Complete, etc) will trigger a Notify banner to be queued for display. The phrase to show, based on the status, can be found in the language file, the phrases for the "confirm" group. To edit these phrases, in admin, Languages, click the edit icon of your language, choose Confirm from the drop-down, and note the phrases shown to you.

Finally, the template content.receipt.php is is populated and sent out, along with the banner notice.

This URL:
/index.php?_g=rm&type=gateway&cmd=process&module=SagePay&cart_order_id=????

is used by the actual payment processor to notify CubeCart of the transaction's outcome. It is not meant to be used in any other manner.

A blank page could mean that a template has Smarty syntax errors on it.

You must have PHP's error_logging enabled to be able to discern what the error is that is causing Smarty to refuse to deliver any page.