Admin images missing after upgrade

I have upgraded a CubeCart 5.2.14 store to CubeCart 6.0.2 and noticed that some images are now missing in the Admin. All the images in folders are still there but the individual .jpg .png etc images are not showing. I am guessing that it gets the images from the images/source folder and they are all still there. Why are the individual .jpg, .png not showing in the Admin?

• 2 months later...

My CubeCart_filemanager table is empty so there are no filepath fields with values to set to Null.  I'm trying to figure out why my Dashboard > Products > Images tab is not displaying the file manager view. Perhaps this is why, but how do I get them back?  I can see all the images in the Image Filemanager but that doesn't help me relate the image to the product.

Thanks for any help.

You do not have a "Images" File Picker at all in the admin Add/Edit Product, Images tab? Do you have "Digital Options" File Picker on the Digital tab?

Or is it that you do have the File Pickers, but they have nothing listed in them?

If neither File Pickers just aren't there, then something is wrong with the javascript that powers those features.

If the File Pickers are there with nothing listed in them, then the CubeCart_filemanager database table may be empty.

In admin, Images, click the Update File List tab. Doing this should rebuild the CubeCart_filemanager table with all images found in the /images/source/ folder.

That is correct.  The frame is there but the file picker is not there.  The digital tab does not either.  There is not even a structure of a file picker just an empty white box.

Yes the CubeCart_filemanager database is empty.

I will perform the rebuild and will let you know how it goes.  Thanks for the help.

I performed the Update File List.  Fortunately I can see these files. I just cannot see the files on the product add\edit images tab screen.  I attached some screen captures.

CubeCart.docx

This next action is technical, but try to do it.

When CubeCart shows the Add/Edit Product screen, it has javascript make two ajax requests: one for the list of images and the other for the list of files.

Using a browser diagnostic utility, you should see the ajax requests in the utility's tab that shows page requests and responses (aka a 'Net' tab).

For a sample request:

GET /admin.php?_g=xml&type=files&q=list&dir=%2F&group=2

And the response:

[{"type":"file","path":"\/images\/cache\/","file":"cc-phpBB.jpg","name":"cc-phpBB.270.jpg","id":"8","description"
:"cc-phpBB.jpg","mime":"image\/jpeg"}]

The response is used by the File Picker to populate the list.

So, check for that network activity.