Maker Offer Extension

djcaseanova

I am currently trying to hunt down a "Make Offer" extension. Basically, I sell items that have enough markup that would allow me to negotiate on prices. Instead of being on the phone or back and forth through emails, it would be nice to have an extension that could be turned on that would allow a store admin to select items they would want to allow people to make offers on.

If a customer clicks on "make offer" instead of 'add to cart' then they would be presented with an offer box that would ask quantity, price, etc. and it would be sent to the admin to simply do one-click acceptance, declines, or counter offers. Maybe even have it set to automatically accept offers above a certain amount.

IF something like this exists.... PLEASE let me know!

Edited by djcaseanova

Thanks bsmither,

I saw that mentioned before. However, it appears to be just an email system. I am trying to avoid having the emails back and forth. So essentially, I am looking for something that can be tied in to the cart automatically. If someone submits an offer, the admin can accept or decline the offer or counter offer. If they accept, essentially it creates a cart for them with the corrected price, etc. I understand this is probably something that needs to be rooted into the cubecart system and may not be able to be accomplished by a plugin. But it would be nice.

A couple of images from eBay's system from the customers end. eBay's make an offer option is quite nice actually, are you familiar with that?

Screen Shot 2015-05-02 at 3.50.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-05-02 at 3.50.38 PM.png

I have not purchased it yet. If this is in fact something that can be done with the mod, I am all about it and will purchase it. But quite frankly, emails can get sticky sometime if there is a failure in the email servers, etc. If we can get it to work, I am definitely interested in trying.