V5 Claudia's Bargains - Welcome your comments

Claudia M

Here's mine.  I still want to do some tweaking but close enough to being done.  

https://www.claudiasbargains.com

Special thanks to the following for all their help:

Brian Smither (BSmither) - Enough said there.  Who could create anything without him?

Daren Clarke of SemperFiWebServices and his great mods:

1) Related Products

2) Custom Product Sort

3) Add to Cart Notification

4) Shipping and Tax Estimator (with zip codes)

Cart Design Shops

1) Sitemap

As you can tell I don't like expandable menus LOL

Thanks for all comments and suggestions, good or bad.

Claudia

Hi Dirty Butter,

You must have caught me when I was restyling my menu LOL.  For a minute there everything was scrunched together.  You say the "Aisle" solution is interesting.  Is that good or bad?  If I put all the categories in the left menu you'd be scrolling for days as I hate expandable menus.  Do you think it looks to busy?

Thanks for your input,

Claudia

No, I meant interesting in an imaginative way. lol Good solution if you don't want accordion menus. Vintage Tools and Locks menu item is till overlapping text for me - too long a title to fit on one line. Vintage Manuals and Magazines overlaps, too.

Edited by Dirty Butter

With some re-arranging of the CSS, the categories will not need to be phrased in a way needed to fit. To start, the height property can be changed to min-height.

I was playing around with it a bit, but I need to give it more attention than what I had available at the time.

As I don't use the navigation.php and don't word the categories in the menu exactly as I have them created in admin, I think I'm okay at the moment.  All I have to do is reword them in main.php.  But thanks for the idea .... something to think about.

Claudia