Changing store URL

Hi, all --

I searched the fora, but couldn't find the answer within CubeCart v6. Sorry if I missed it and I'm duplicating a question here. How do you change the store URL? (I'm ready to go from *.com/sandbox/store to *.com/ ). I've seen some references to global.inc.php in previous versions but it doesn't seem like the same architecture is present in v6. Or maybe it is?

Thanks!

CubeCart 5/6 does not use the global.inc.php file to be told where it is anymore. CC5/6 does a really good job of figuring it out for itself. (However, if there are values in global.inc.php, CC5/6 will still use them.)

You must give appropriate values to the Store Settings, SSL tab. If you didn't have SSL enabled, then these fields may already be blank. If not blank, blank them and save. Then log out.

There are two ways to approach this: move the code, or adjust the hosting account parameters.

Moving the code is self-explanatory. Delete everything in a folder named /cache/. Move everything else.

Your hosted account probably has a folder structure where, at the top-most available folder, has within it a folder named /public_html/. Then, in that folder is /sandbox/ and in that folder is /store/. There must be a setting in the account's control panel where you can designate your primary domain name (and any subdomains) to point to a particular location in the folder structure. (You may need to get the assistance of your hosting company if this setting is not apparent.) So, point mydomain.com to the folder where the code currently resides.

Then, simply use www.mystore.com. You should be able to log back in to admin and re-enter the standard values on the SSL tab, if CC6 has not already filled them in.

Thanks, @bsmither!
Moving the site is as easy as you describe. :)
Right now, though I'm battling to integrate Stripe. Every time I try to make a charge, the checkout page dumbly reloads itself without an error message. I've been stuck here for a week and can't tell where the problem lies. It doesn't seem like the Stripe extension is working straight 'out of the box.' As far as I know, I've set up the account within the CubeCart settings and on Stripe.com but the logs on Stripe.com seem to indicate that none of the charge attempts from my site have even made it to Stripe. 

Any success stories with Stripe in CubeCart v6?