Weight

RBosma

Probably I've overseen something but can't find it and it's bugging me... aaarggghhhh...

In Holland we're not using a dot '.' as an decimal mark but an comma ','..... 

Where to change that silly small thing, when a customer orders something for let's say 10KG it now show's up as 10.000 KG (ten thousand kilograms)... What a great deal !!!! hahahahaha

Wanted to change that, but really guys, I can't find it.. *snif*

If you are using CC6, in admin, Currencies, change the Decimal Symbol and Thousands Separator.

If CC5, unfortunately, there is no direct way to swap the characters. I think CC5 uses the ability to determine the server's locale setting to make that determination.

Before I start experimenting, and reading the PHP documentation of the functions setlocale() and localeconv(), it would be necessary to confirm that the (Linux?) server hosting your site has the needed language pack installed (not CubeCart's language pack).

On the surface, I'm concerned that much of CubeCart's code is not yet complete enough to properly convert floats to the appropriate string representation of the value wherever such floats are displayed. But I'll still experiment.

Now, just need to find a language pack for the server to start experimenting.