No Product in stock but product still showing

macat

HI All,

This store only has one of each product and I have it set so that when the product in in processing it shouldn't show on the site since it is no longer available, it still shows, how do I fix this. I don't want a product that isn't available to still show on the site?

PS.  I had to remove the product by manually disabling it.

An order that is in "Processing" has been successfully transacted. The setting on the Stock tab of Store Settings gives you a choice of Pending, Processing, or Complete.

A setting above that for "Allow out-of-stock purchases" should be unchecked.

A setting below that says "Hide out of stock product". Although this setting may be enabled, if you are viewing your storefront while you are logged in as an admin, these products will still show -- for you.

So, we need to make sure you are viewing the storefront as a complete stranger. This may require using a different browser on your computer, or a different computer. Or, make sure you have logged out as admin, closed all your browser windows, and start fresh.