blank page when changing order status

Papirus39

When I what to change the order status to processing I received a blank page.

I'm using foudation theme 6.0.4

I add the file

ini-custom.inc.php

content is:

ini_set('memory_limit', '256M'); // Platypus Suhosin limit is 256M
ini_set('max_execution_time', '60');
ini_set('error_log', 'error_log');
ini_set('log_errors', 'on');

In the error log:

[04-Jun-2015 00:22:05 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid Security Token in /home/coiff264/public_html/vapchoice.com/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 113

The customer(test) place an order with e-payment transfert. There is no place for me to confirm that I received the payment. ???

In the transaction log of the order that the status stay to pending with the note: Print order form displayed to customer with payment instructions. Do not dispatch until postal payment has been received and cleared.

In the History log the status of the order is: Processing

Is there a way to confirm that I received the paiement?

If I change the status to Order Complete I don't have any problem and the client received the email confirmation and he can view his transsaction details in his account order History.

thanks for help

"Invalid Security Token" happens when CubeCart received submitted form details from a form that was other than just immediately prior sent. That is, CubeCart sends you the Orders List page. On this page, you have the browser open an Order Summary into a new browser tab. Then you have the browser open a different Order Summary into a third browser tab. The form in this third tab is the just immediately sent form.

But, you work on the Order Summary in the second tab. The form in this second tab is not the just immediately sent form. The security token for the form in the second tab is no longer the current token. If you submit the form in the second tab, CubeCart complains that the Security Token is invalid.

However, when this happens, CubeCart is supposed to ignore the form data submitted and show you the admin Dashboard. You say the history log shows the latest status of the order as Processing. So something else must be causing a blank page.

"Is there a way to confirm that I received the paiement?"

For a payment gateway that does not actually transact a credit card, the only confirmation you get is when the customer sends you that information.

I had hoped the error log would show the reason for the blank page.

I'm not sure my situation applies, but I had a developer create a mod for an e-check status. It has its own email notification to me and the customer, and changes automatically to processing when the e-check clears via PayPal. We usually only have one of an item in stock at a time, and I needed to have that stock reduced as soon as the e-check was created. Otherwise it could be sold out from under him by the time it cleared.