Cart no more update

I have had a few issues with adding to basket since beta, unsure if this is related but anytime I have tried to adjust how and where the basket is called in it seems to cause a js bug from what I gather. Whereby products don't appear to add to basket and customs can't go forward to checkout. 

Try adding two different items into the basket and if the basket fires up after the second add, try undoing any changes made to the basket. Also if that does not help try disabling any additional js calls temporarily and see if that helps.  I have not had a chance to chase the bug to propose a meaningful explanation. This was opened up a few times on git for various reasons perhaps you might gather something helpful there too.

Are you using a third party skin or a modified version of a core skin ?  If so, for any skin / display related issues, you should always attempt to reproduce using core unchanged version of Foundation skin.  If you can still reproduce any issue then by all meams open a github issue giving full details on how to reproduce and it will be looked at

Ian