Multiple Stores support

kab

Short answer: no.

Long answer: CubeCart allows for each customer to select the skin they prefer, the currency they prefer, and the language they prefer, if the admin allows it.

CubeCart also allows for specific pricing to be shown for each customer group, and the admin has the responsibility to put customers into a group, if that is a necessary feature.

With the use of Plugins, CubeCart can be made to show only a subset of categories, a subset of available shipping methods and payment gateways to certain customer groups.

But, since CubeCart has no paid licensing, feel free to install as many stores as you want. Each store will need to communicate with its own database (or the same database but with different table prefixes).

Did you have any particular goal?

Thanks! This was helpful. I intend to have a range of stores catering to different needs. In fact, the new set of "stores" will support an innovative business model and hence will have alternate implementations. 

Thanks. I will soon let you know the implementation specifics as soon as I have finalized the flow. I don't see anything changing in the code but but will most certainly need a very very stable system.